We all know that Delhi that is the Capital of India has so many spots and exciting places on its plate. But have you ever experienced the thrill of present day and sensation of past at the same place?If no, then you must visit Chandni Chowk.
Believe it or not, a single Chandni chowk delhi day tour can acquaint you with so many cultural, historical and delightful things. The plethora of this place is stunning and you can find people on its street around the clock.
The Exciting Realm of Chandni Chock
- Do you like to visit divine places? Then you must check out the Digambar Jain Temple. It is amongst the prominent innovations of Old Delhi. This temple is located opposite the Red Fort, where the busy commercial street of Chandni Chowk starts. One cannot possibly skip this huge temple. The Shade of the fort looks like overflowing across the street. So much that the temple is really called Digambar Jain Lal Temple. It dates back to 17th Century, in the times of Mughal rule.
- Many people who visit Delhi often forget to explore the richness of Chandni Chowk. The shopping destinations in this area an amazing. It is an ideal place for shopping. The densely populated market of Chandni Chowk has been there around for three centuries. The area was once visited by different merchants from China, Turkey and even Holland. One can purchase souvenirs and curios from here. The Dariba Kalan is popular for its gold, pearl and silver jewellery. You can also find natural perfumes which are not easily found in other areas. And once you are in the streets of Chandni Chowk, don’t forget to visit Kinari Bazaar, cloth bazaar and yes Moti Bazaar, it is popular for its shawls and pearls. While if you explore Tilak Bazaar, you can find all types of chemicals therein.
- Red Fortis a place which can make anybody’s day great. The historic beauty and charm of this fort surpasses every heart. The charisma of this place is such that whoever visits Chandni Chowk or even Delhi, tries to have a glimpse of this huge fort. It was completed in 1648 under the supervision of Shah Jahan. Red Fort is the life of Old Delhi.
- How about visiting Delhi’s most popular mosque? Yes, we are talking about Jama Masjid. It was built in 1650. It comes under the area of Chandni Chowk; this place is visited by everybody who goes to Chandni Chowk. After all, it possesses a great value in the pilgrimages around the globe.
- If you want to peep into the style and vogue of old times, then you must visit Begum Samru’s Palace which was built in 1806. This palace was built by her in Sardhana. It has remained centre of much activity in the reign of Mughal Emperor, Akbar Shah.
Thus, for visitors, there are so many Chandni chowk tourist places. Take some time out,book the best delhi one day tour and allow yourself to experience the royalty of our capital.