Vivo has joined the revolutionary movement of launching low-cost smartphones along with Oppo, Xiaomi Mi, RealMe, Asus and various other popular brands. The company has successfully established its brand value by providing quality products at quite a pocket-friendly range. Camera lovers are happy to have a high-resolution megapixel Vivo smartphone under 10,000. There are many phones designed and built by Vivo, ranging within ten thousand with efficient features. The features of the front and rare cameras are pretty impressive and unlike many expensive models, Vivo has successfully created and launched the superior megapixel cameras some of them are reaching close to the 12-megapixel front to a 5-megapixel rare camera. Vivo has proved its caliber by designing some selfie smart cameras at quite a lucrative rate.
Likewise, they have given a tough market fight to Oppo and the immediate contenders. Moreover, the financing provision of Vivo with Bajaj Finserv attracts more buyers by luring them with the easy monthly installments with no costs, which means, customers, don’t have to pay any interest for the monthly EMIs. Have you been wondering to buy a new Vivo smartphone with an efficient camera ranging under 10k? You have lots of good news waiting for you. From the No Cost EMIs to attractive discounts and amazing facilities on exchanges, you’ll be similarly thrilled like the other buyers. Thanks to the facility of the No Cost EMI scheme by Bajaj Finserv, customers looking forward to buying a budget Vivo phone in a less complicated easy monthly payment facility has been made possible.
Vivo has been launched numbers of best camera smartphones under 10,000. If you have decided to buy a wonderful Vivo smartphone having excellent camera features which is under 10K but are not ready with sufficient funds, opt for the no-cost EMI.
Here some information on the No-Cost EMI scheme is shared
The biggest advantage of availing No-Cost EMI is that you can abstain from paying the interest as well as the processing fee. After selecting the EMI options available, you being the buyer have to select the tenure of payment, but the best part is that you don’t have to pay a single buck more after paying off the capital that was lent to you by the financing company.
Here are a few steps of availing the No-Cost EMI payment option
For online shopping
- First of all, select the Vivo phone you want to buy.
- Make sure whether that particular mobile has the No-Cost EMI option available or not.
- If you find that the product does have the option, explore the installment options and select the financier you wish to use depending on the EMI or credit card you own.
- After selecting the tenure of payment, enter the credit card details such as card number, name of the card, expiry date, and the CVV number.
- On the next step, the principal amount will be blocked on the credit card and you’ll receive the complete breakdown details via email.
- Finally, the online store will receive your payment and finalize the order. The mobile phone will be shipped and you’ll get it either in the next 24 hours or in a few days according to the delivery options you choose.
For the offline Purchase
There are a few offline retail stores that provide the No-Cost EMI facilities to buyers. You can select and buy your new Vivo phone from any retail store. Once you have decided the EMI option and the tenure, they will give you a form to fill up. You also have to provide an identity & address proof before they allow you to take the phone with you.