A man is A*s burned for the iPhone and he is on a mission

0
184

A man is A*s burned for the iPhone and he is on a mission

Man’s Butt Catches Fire Because Of An iPhone

A cyclist Gareth Australia sure that your iPhone is responsible for the recent accident that melted his pants and gave him a third-degree burn on his back.

Man’s Butt Catches Fire Because Of An iPhone© Gareth Clear – DailyMail

According to Gareth is mountain biking on Sunday and fell on his back while the iPhone is in the back pocket of his pants. This phone seems to burn as it falls and causes the pants and the skin melts. He tried to remove the phone and fingers burnt in the process after it was decided to “break through” the phone to get it from meat.

Man’s Butt Catches Fire Because Of An iPhone© Gareth Clear – DailyMail

Gareth has created a Twitter account in which to deal with the same problem and also have expressed concern for Apple and Tim Cook. Apple may have to look into this incident ass burn. However, the story still seems questionable.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here