Have you figured out a way to save a few hours a week?
In this fast paced world even thirty hours a day would seem less if permitted, no wonder why we are always nagging about time! Have you heard of a legacy proverb from your father and grandfather, “Time is money”? Of course, you have. Don’t you think like the money we need to save time as well?
Fast food, night life, instant dating, quick money, online malls, smart phones are acting as a catalyst for our time. But they have become an inseparable part of our life now. In the hustle bustle of modern life where time passes in the blink of an eye, it is very necessary to save few hours a week.
Here are some techniques which can help you to save few hours a week:-
- Weekends are meant to relax and spend time with your family, friends and loved ones. Do not pile up your pending works for the weekends as this will only level up your frustration, stress and might spoil your private life too.
- We all have a habit of staring at the screen during bed time. Well, it’s high time we stop that because it can interrupt with our sleeping patterns and reduce our sleeping hours.
- Avoid eating in front of your flat screen as it can extend a fifteen minutes dinner to two hours along with more food intake than you have anticipated.
- Make a list before you go to market as this will save your time and money.
- Check traffic on Google before you hit the road as it can help you to avoid a traffic jam.
- Setting a reminder for your task is an excellent way to keep track of your time and make sure you are on schedule.
- Stay away from those cute baby videos on YouTube.
- Social media can be a huge distraction while you are working. So make sure you turn off your notification as it can help you to complete your work faster.
- Telephone calls can be a dreadful waste of time so make sure you keep your conversation short and precise.
- Hunting through piles of letters, documents, files can be very frustrating and utter wastage of time. So keep your things organized.
Time management had always remained a critical success factor. Spending time unwisely can turn out to be very expensive in long run. Saving time is an art which can be mastered with constant awareness, planning, practice, and determination. If you can save even an hour a day you can utilize it for your personal needs and several other benefits.