The Flotation therapy is a convenient way to relax and rejuvenate the body physical stress workload and daily stress.
Physical benefits associated with treatment by flotation:
It stimulates the immune system
This allows the body to direct more energy to strengthen the defense mechanism. In a low impact environment created in the insulating body of the flash flotation tank or stop the transfer of a large amount of energy for other bodily functions. Therefore, the body can focus on rejuvenation, thus better equipped to fight against germs and diseases.
There is no simple floating zero pressure on the muscles and joints, reinforced by reducing stress and improves sleep, can do wonders to relieve chronic pain. flotation therapy can help cure:
- Back ache
- Sports injury
- Discomforts of pregnancy
- Improving public health issues
Deep state of sleep generated by the buoyancy tank allows the body to return to its natural state of health and the fight against the harmful effects of stress. flotation therapy can help:
- Reduce blood pressure, pulse and heart rate
- Accelerate the healing process
- Reverse jet lag
- Increased production of endorphins
- Accelerate the rehabilitation and recovery
- Normalize weight and addiction
Floating out to be a powerful tool in reducing weight and also for the treatment of addictive habits such as tobacco, alcohol, because it produces a relaxing environment in which each suggestion and positive thinking will open and calm. Furthermore, they excluded interference so that we can explore the issues more clearly and focus.
Mental benefits of the flotation therapy
Many benefits for mental health from floatation therapy.
Floating is a unique quality makes the mind and spirit in a positive direction. This reinforced the benefits such as improved health, improve mood, mental clarity and expansion of consciousness.
Flotation therapy, also called sensory deprivation, helps the body to reconnect with their natural ability to regulate themselves and revive, while only is in the isolation tank and rediscover the comfort of a relaxed mind .
Some of the benefits of mental flotation therapy:
- Reduce stress and depression
- Deep relaxation and improve sleep
- Greater awareness and clarity
- Expansion of consciousness
- Promote calm and relaxation peace
- Increase motivation, reduce anxiety and fear
- Intensify sensory acuity
- Most people say they feel euphoria physically and mentally rejuvenated, with a strong sense of well-being after each session flotation.
To get the benefits of floatation therapy, we must seek to participate in a one hour session at least three times, each session is recommended to have a separation between two weeks and one month apart to get flotation advantages.