You must have noticed by now the sudden nip in the air. Yes, the winter is coming and with the chill in the air, you must party hard to make the most of the winter. And if you are living in a city like Bangalore, where the parties and clubs are always ready to welcome you to make your feet groove with the rocking music, then nothing like it!
The nightlife in Bangalore is a happening thing in itself. If you like to party hard and enjoy a quality time with friends, Bangalore’s the place for you. Nice and cosy, here are some of the events you should keep in mind for the upcoming weekends in Bangalore. Take note.
- Paint Party:On Saturday, 5th November keep ample time in your hand and spend most of them at the Paint Party that is going to take place at Brookefield, East Bangalore. The idea of the party is to learn how to paint over a glass of mocktail. Believe us, this is going to be a whole new level of fun as its creative as well as fun at the same time! The party begins from 2pm. The participation charge for each is Rs. 1599/-.
- The Battleram: Remember KhatroKeKhiladi? And all the deadly excitement it holds? And now if you want to enjoy something like this in your real life, that too in Bangalore, this is the time for you. This Sunday, 6th November, from 8am onwards, go for this deadly challenging race of 5 miles and explore the new self of yours!
- Sunburn Arena with Martin Garrix:On Friday, 11th November, the Blacklisted Entertainment is going to organize a massive musical gala that will present Martin Garrix, the most happening Dutch singer superstar with John Mylo! This is going to be an epic hour for the party mongers. If you are crazy for the disco music and want to enjoy it with the international DJs playing it for you, this is the right place for you to attend.
- India Color Fest, 2016: On Saturday, 12th November, from 4pm onwards, India Color Fest is going to host a colourful program that will celebrate togetherness. An umbrella occasion where you will get to enjoy the DJ, the music band Trishna and the multicultural dance of India by the Dance choreographer team Dew Drops Crew, Mumbai. Do not miss it, you are going to enjoy your evening, that’s for sure!
- Beer Mile India: On Sunday, 20th November, start walking for the love of beer and improve your health simultaneously! This unique program is going to be organized by Beer Mile India where the participants will have a beer and then walk four km. this way, the beer stories as well as the fitness concerns- both can be addressed. Sounds much interesting, isn’t it? So catch them at Magnum Arena Bangalore on 9 in the morning and walk for a beer!
So which one are you going to choose for your upcoming weekends in Bangalore?